csun.edu/it/webmail – Login To Your CSUN Email AccountLogin Help
CSUN Login Email
CSUN Login Email or the CSUN Email Login is an online student mail login portal developed by the California State University, Northridge. If you are associated with the university you can sign in to your mail account. Once logged in the user will be able to access their Gmail account.
The students of the California State University, Northridge are issued a Gmail account as soon as they enroll for education. You must also have received Admissions and Records that contains your CSUN email address and initial password. If you remember that you have set up access to the CSUN Email portal then you can sign in to your account. Read on for a guide to the email login procedure.
What is the CSUN Email Login
CSUN Email Login is an online platform developed by the California State University, Northridge. Any student at California State University can set up access to the CSUN portal. However, if you are authorized to sign in you will be able to view and manage a wide range of features. The features of the email login portal would surprise you with its functionality.
You can use the email account as the official account with the university. This serves as the official account of the university. Hence, your university will use it as the official communication source for any relation with education and more.
What do I need to Log in
For signing in you will be required to have the following things:
Internet– The user needs to have working internet in order to access their accounts.
Electronic Device– You can log in using any electronic device. The user can make use of a smartphone, computer or laptop.
Private Device– It is recommended that you use a private device so that you save passwords and secure account.
Login Credentials– One must remember their account login credentials. If you do not remember your login id and password you can reset it.
How to Log into CSUN Email
- In order to sign into CSUN Login Email open the login page.
- As the login website opens there is the ‘Accessing Gmail’ section below.
- Click on the ‘Gmail Login page’ link there and you will be taken ahead to the login page.
- Or you can directly visit the webmail page. csun.edu/it/webmail
- At the top left there is a section reading ‘Students and Alumni’. Click on it to begin.
- Tap on the ‘Gmail’ icon on the next page and you will be taken ahead to the Gmail sign-in page.
- Enter the username and click ‘Next’.
- Provide your password in the next page and hit the ‘Login’ button.
- Those who have lost their email address need to visit the login page.
- Look just below the space to enter email and there is a link reading ‘Forgot email?’
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the next page.
- Provide your email address or phone to find the email.
- Ones who have lost password need to open the login page of CSUN Email.
- Provide your email and proceed to the page to enter the password.
- Below the space to enter the password, there is the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- Click on it and choose a method to recover the password.
Also Read : Get To Download Free Rental Union E-Book
If you have read the guide above you will be able to sign in to your CSUN email account. Those who need further assistance can get in touch with the support desk.